1. Details submitted through the provided avenues of this Website are for the solitary intent and use of Nine Carat and will not be voluntarily disclosed to a Third party, unless expressed or Agreed otherwise, by alternative means with the Provider of said details.
2. Said details are submitted with the understanding, acceptance and acknowledgment of the intent to be contacted by Nine Carat and to receive promotional and marketing material/s.
6. For the purpose of this Statement, the accessor or browser is referred to as the "User" and the Company is hereby referred to as the "Company", Nine Carat.
7. Services and Agreements provided by Nine Carat Business Consulting are subject and relevant to Terms and Conditions outlined aside from those stipulated in this Statement.
8. This Website does not condone, and will not be used as the source of Spam or the action of Spamming, itself, Third Parties or its Users and Clients.
website material & use
9. The User is granted permissions to view the Website and its Contents using multiple devices through their Web Browser of choice. Copy in the form of soft or hard copy is not permitted for Personal, Non-Commercial or Commercial use.
10. The Reproduction, Modification, Distribution, Re-Publication, Display, Performance, Copy or Copyright is not permitted in any sense or form of said action, pertaining to any and all of the Contents and Design herein contained within the Website.
11. The User or any Third Party is not permitted to Modify, Copy or Reproduce any Display, Information or Contents of the Website, this non-permission is extended to any software and Code contained within the Website.
12. Information and Contents thereby contained in the Website is for reference and for the informative purposes of an individual or business only and is not permitted to be : reproduced, altered, resold and redistributed in any form, material, expression, marketing or otherwise.
This condition is further extended to the storage and or retransmission in any media sense without the prior written consent and expression of Nine Carat.
13. Nine Carat forfeits responsibility or liability for the Material, Contents, Information, Design, Expressions, Policies or Practices of the Website, Service or Sale. Nine Carat shall not be responsible or liable; directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, Goods or Services available on or through the Websites or Services.
third party website links
14. The Website contains links to external and Third Party Sites and Information contained across the Internet and which are not under the responsibility or liability of Nine Carat,
15. Said Links are provided as a Network connection within Nine Carat and are done so as a convenience to the User or Client.
16. Nine Carat forfeits responsibility or liability for the linked Site, its Material, Contents, Information, Design, Expressions, Policies or Practices of any Third Party Website, Service or Sale. Nine Carat shall not be responsible or liable; directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, Goods or Services available on or through any such Websites or Services.
18. Subject to any caveats deemed applicable by the discretion of Nine Carat, the User may at any time nominate their deactivation or cancellation of said Account or correspondence through the Website.
19. Nine Carat reserves the right to at any time, restrict and/or cancel the access of any User Account or submissions; at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to the breach of this Statement.
20. Nine Carat sole owner of the Content and Material represented throughout the Website, unless where otherwise permitted, acknowledged and licensed by Third Party providers, Platforms or Parties.
21. Nine Carat reserves the rights to and property thereof all Intellectual Property, Ideas, Concepts and /or Information including but not limited to aforementioned and outlined, Copyright in Material, Logo, Design, Business Name and Ideal and/or Services provided or expressed.
22. The Website and its original Content, Features and functionality are owned solely by Nine Carat and are protected by International Copyrights, Trade Secret and other Intellectual Property Rights Laws.
23. The Copyright hereof the Website, Contents, Expressions including but not limited to, Templates, its affiliates or permitted b Third Parties who have extended license of their Material etc is solely the Intellectual Property of Nine Carat.
24. Trademarks represented therein the Website are to remain the Sole Ownership of their respective Owners, and reflected license has only been extended to Nine Carat.
25. Nothing within the Terms stated and outlined; grants the User rights or license to use and/or copy of the Contents, Material and Information contained throughout and herein the Website.
26. Nine Carat has developed and made the Website accessible for the access of its Users to publish information without assuming a duty or responsibility of care to the Users.
27. The Website is not constructed or made available for providing professional advice, nor should it be interpreted as such, provides and extends no Warranty, Guarantee or Representation of the accuracy reliability, timeliness or otherwise; of the Information Material and Contents herein contained in the Website and/or linked sites on the World Wide Web.
28. To the full extent permitted and allowed by Law, Nine Carat disclaims all Warranties, expressed or implied; by self or interpreted parties pertaining to the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of otherwise of the Content, Material and Information herein and hence referred to on the Website and any relatable or provided links.
Further extended to the Merchantability, Fitness or Appropriation for any particular purpose for any Service or Product contained or therein referred to on the Website and linked Sites, licensed, permitted or otherwise.
29. Nine Carat denotes any and all liability, for but not limited to any loss or damage incurred from any recognition within the law [even when advisement that loss or damage could potentially be incurred] which are of consequence to the User and/or Client; in the act of and/or failure to act on any Contents, material or Information depicted or referred to herein the Website and/or any linked Website; the use or acquisition interpretation or inability to you or acquire a Service contained or referenced within the Website and/or any linked Website.
30. It is notwithstanding that Nine Carat has exhausted and exercised its best endeavours to maintain the that the Contents, Material and Information accessible through the Website is correct and current at the time of publication , and does not accept responsibility for any error, omission or defect displayed, reflected or interpreted within said Contents or Information herein the Website and is so provided by Nine Carat on an 'as is' basis.
32. Nine Carat will not be liable nor can be held liable for the loss of profits, consequential loss or any damages of any kind recognised within the law, which is the consequence of the User or Client or their inability to use or access the Website.
33. Any issues or circumstances that arise as the result of accessing, use or misuse of the Website or its Services; including but not limited to issues caused by external Web Development not preformed by Nine Carat and therefore Nine Carat cannot be held in responsibility.
limitation of liability
34. Nine Carat's liability for breach of any warranty or condition as outlined in this Statement or for the breach of any implied warranty and condition that cannot be excluded by the extent of the law, is limited at the sole option of Nine Carat to the; pertaining to Services, the supply of Services again or the Payment of cost of having the Services supplied on a secondary occasion.
Nine Carat reserves the right to make alteration to or amendment to the outlined Statement, change the Terms of access, conditions and notices under which the Website has been offered and extended; with or without notice to the User, Client and World Wide Web; and without providing an explanation nor justification, as to said changes.
If under the extent of the law, the terms of this Statement are deemed to be void, unlawful or unenforceable then that condition will be found to be severable from the balance of the Statement of access and the severable condition will not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining conditions, outlines or intentions; herein the Statement.
36. Any dispute arising from said Statement and its terms and conditions will be presented and determined within the courts of Queensland and each party will irrevocably and unconditionally be submitted through this jurisdiction.
37. Any Customer Service enquiries or enquires in regards to the Website or applicable outlined Statement; should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to; PO BOX 5361, Manly Queensland, Australia 4179.